72 Dzielna street at the corner of Bellottiego street. A board on the wall of the arcade on the Dzielna street's side states as follows:
Here from the year 1901 till1936 the Warsaw Manufacture of the Antique Furniture Zdzisław Szczerbiński & Co was situated.
Since March 1939 the plant had belonged to the Kemler family, the one merited for Warsaw.
During the German occupation the owners and some of the employees co-operated with the Polish Underground State actively. Many of them were soldiers of the Warsaw Uprising.
From August 1 till August 6, 1944 the Home Army headquarters were to be found here.
The Manufacture disappeared from the map of Warsaw in May 2010.
edited by: Maciej Janaszek-Seydlitz
pictures taken by: Maciej Janaszek-Seydlitz
translated by Monika Ałasa