1 Kowelska street. On the inner wall of a showy pre-war buiding, a present seat of the 76th High School named after Marshall Józef Piłsudski, a plaque is installed and it reads, Inside this school building there used to be a field hospital of the Home Army Prague District during the Warsaw Uprising in the year 1944. Here both insurgents and civilians of Pragu were being helped.
written by: Maciej Janaszek-Seydlitz
pictures taken by: Maciej Janaszek-Seydlitz
translated by: Monika Ałasa